Best Audiophile Headphones for Gaming – Top 9 Picks
Great sound quality is a must-have for every gamer regardless of the genre. The perfect accuracy and depth of sound give you the edge in every game. The detailed sound helps you better understand the surroundings and the location of other players. In this regard, high-end headphones have become an essential part of every gaming setup. Therefore, this article will discuss the top 9 best audiophile headphones for gaming to help you make an intelligent purchase.
- Our Top 3 Recommendations
- Best Audiophile Headphones for Gaming – Summary
- Best Audiophile Headphones for Gaming Reviews
- 1. Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO
- 2. Drop + HIFIMAN HE4XX
- 3. AKG Pro Audio K712 PRO
- 4. Audeze LCD-GX
- 5. Meze 99 Neo
- 6. Logitech G PRO X
- 7. Audio-Technica ATH-G1WL
- 8. Shure SRH1540 Premium
- 9. Neumann NDH20:
Our Top 3 Recommendations
The audiophile headset is a type of professional headphone that extracts the natural sound as intended by the source. In comparison, the gaming and music headphones are optimized to filter specific audio profiles for an improved experience. However, the audiophile headphones provide a neutral audio profile without adding any artificial filter to the sound. So, you will always hear every sound as the source intends it and enjoy an uninterrupted gaming experience.
Audiophile Gamers are very sensitive about their sound setup. It is because every piece of equipment plays a decisive part in enhancing the productivity and gaming experience. A high audio quality device has become almost a necessity for such gaming enthusiasts. The best headphones have prominent features like active noise isolation, ear relief, comfortable wear, and the highest surround sound experience.
(Skip to Products Reviews or Click Here for Quick Shopping Tips)
Best Audiophile Headphones for Gaming – Summary
|Best Audiophile Headphone with Mic||Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO||SEE ON AMAZON|
|Best Award-winning Audiophiles||Drop + HIFIMAN HE4XX||SEE ON AMAZON|
|Overall Best Audiophile Gaming Headphone||AKG Pro Audio K712 PRO||SEE ON AMAZON|
|Best Gaming Headphone for Esports||Audeze LCD-GX||SEE ON AMAZON|
|Best Audiophile Headphone for Bass||Meze 99 Neo||SEE ON AMAZON|
|Best Gaming Headphone with Mic||Logitech G PRO X||SEE ON AMAZON|
|Best Wireless Audiophile Gaming Headphone for PC||Audio-Technica ATH-G1WL||SEE ON AMAZON|
|Best Audiophile Multimedia Headphones||Shure SRH1540||SEE ON AMAZON|
|Best Monitoring Headphones for Gaming||Neumann NDH20||SEE ON AMAZON|
Audiophile Headphones for Gaming At a Glace:
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO
- Drop + HIFIMAN HE4XX
- AKG Pro Audio K712 PRO
- Audeze LCD-GX
- Meze 99 Neo
- Logitech G PRO X
- Audio-Technica ATH-G1WL
- Shure SRH1540
- Neumann NDH20
Best Audiophile Headphones for Gaming Reviews
1. Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO
Best Audiophile Headphone with Mic
REASONS TO BUY Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO
✓ Durable build quality
✓ Bass reflex system
✓ Professional grade
✓ Active noise cancellation
✓ Y-shaped earcup mount
REASONS TO AVOID Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO
✗ It doesn’t have a replaceable cord like other modern headphones
- Closed over-ear headphones, ideal for professional recording and monitoring
- Perfect for studio and stage recordings thanks to their pure, high-resolution sound
- The soft, circumaural and replaceable velour ear pads ensure high wearing comfort
- Hard-wearing, durable and robust workmanship Made in Germany. Innovative bass reflex system
- Practical single-sided cable (3.0m cable) . Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft padded headband construction
Beyerdynamic is one of the most famous brands of professional headphones and other sound accessories. Every product by BD comes with the promise of high quality, compatibility, and affordability. Similarly, the DT 770 Pro is not different from its fellow headphones from the same brand. It offers the highest level of stereo audio quality that you get in most premium gaming headphones. So, you will get an out-of-this-world experience whenever you put them on.
The DT 770 Pro is a wired headset that can be used for multiple purposes. For instance, you can connect it to your gaming setup for the perfect gaming experience, or even the home theater to watch movies and seasons with realistic sounds. Similarly, it is a studio headphone, so you can feel free to practice your professional audio reproduction skills with it.
The headphone is made from durable material that increases its total lifespan. However, you won’t feel the hardness of the material on your ears as the whole headphone is covered with a comfortable layer. Similarly, the ear cups are mounted on a Y-shaped metallic mount that offers complete freedom of movement. The cups can move vertically and horizontally to adjust to every head type. As a result, you won’t get ear soreness after a gaming session of several hours.
2. Drop + HIFIMAN HE4XX
Best Award-winning Audiophiles
REASONS TO BUY Drop + HIFIMAN HE4XX
✓ Steel spring headband
✓ Amp-free operation
✓ Hybrid ear-pads
✓ Natural audio profile
✓ Planar magnetic technology
✓ Comfortable earcups
REASONS TO AVOID Drop + HIFIMAN HE4XX
✗ The open-back design causes slight sound leaks
- Planar Magnetics like you’ve never seen before: many headphone companies have tried their hand at Planar magnetic drivers, but none have done it quite like hifiman. Its driver technology has landed them in Time, Forbes, CNET, and CES Editors’ Choice Award
- Extremely versatile: a pair of high-efficiency, open-back Planar Magnetics that don’t need a fancy amp to sound amazing. Listen to them directly from your phone, laptop, or desktop computer, or add a headphone amp to take them to the next level
- Audio profile: the sound is smooth, engaging, and even across the frequency range, with airy, sparkly highs and the Planar bass slam that Hifiman is known for
- Premium aesthetic, Comfortable feel: Comfort is king for the HE4XX, which features HIFIMAN’s Focus-A hybrid ear pads: the best-feeling, best-sounding pads the company has to offer made of soft, luxurious velour
- A Revival of the original: old school Hifiman style with some structural improvements, the headband is made of spring steel — so it can bend without losing its shape — and hand-stitched with breathable protein leather
HIFIMAN is one of the oldest brands of professional sound accessories. They produce products for both professional and domestic consumers with equal sound quality. As a result, the HIFIMAN headphones define the childhood of many gamers. He4XX is the first device to successfully include planar magnetics in an audiophile headphone. So, if you are looking for wired audiophile headphones for gaming, I suggest that you check this one out.
HE4XX is the best among all the open back headphones for gaming. It serves multiple purposes be it playing games, neutral listening, or entertainment. It provides all the premium features like the Beyerdynamic headset but at a significantly lower price. As a result, even the high-end features are now accessible for budget gaming setups.
Various brands test the planar magnetic technology. However, none of them provide such a fantastic sound quality as the HIFIMAN HE4XX headphones. All major firms have reported the high-quality drivers of this device, like Times, CNET, and Forbes. So, you should expect a pretty reliable experience if you manage to get your hands on this bad boy.
The great thing about these open back headphones is that they are extremely portable. You don’t need any additional amplifier to enjoy the excellent sound quality, and you can just plug it directly into any device like phone, console, and PC. Similarly, it uses an HD audio profile that delivers perfect neutral sound without any external noise and delay. The device also includes a revival of the classic HIFIMAN design with slight structural improvements. It means that you can now bend the headband without worrying about permanent deformation.
3. AKG Pro Audio K712 PRO
Overall Best Audiophile Gaming Headphone
REASONS TO BUY AKG Pro Audio K712 PRO
✓ Sophisticated open technology
✓ 3dB enhanced sound
✓ Premium headphones
✓ Affordable price
✓ Ergonomic design
✓ Mini XLR connector
REASONS TO AVOID AKG Pro Audio K712 PRO
✗ The sound quality is a little reduced to match the affordable price
- Over-ear design maximum wearing comfort for long work sessions
- Sophisticated open technology for spacious and airy sound without compromise
- Improved low-end performance by 3dB for more powerful sound imaging
- Revolutionary flat wire voice coil for incredible impulse and treble response
AKG 712 Pro was the ultimate professional audiophile headphone for top audio engineers a few decades ago. The device promised several amazing features that ensured perfect sound accuracy and noise cancellation for the studios. However, those best headphones were very expensive and hard to get for ordinary users. Fortunately, Drop collaborated with AKG to re-release the iconic headphones as an anniversary edition. The new AKG 712 Pro includes several performance upgrades and comes with an affordable price tag.
AKG maintains its top position even after so many years since its first release. It is mainly because AKG is mindful of the competitors’ mistakes. For instance, consumers fancy the detachable AUX cord, so they provided this feature in the K712 Pro. Similarly, AKG is one of the few open back headphones whose sound doesn’t leak even at maximum volume, a feature that even HiFiman failed to provide.
This simple-looking headphone packs more power than you have ever experienced, even in premium headphones. For example, the sophisticated open technology provides outstanding sound clarity without compromising even a single nuance. This feature is potentially suitable for FPS games as they need to hear every whisper to determine the opponent’s activities behind blind spots accurately. For instance, you can hear the in game sound if a player is coming from the portal when playing Valorant.
Similarly, the headphone boasts that you will never want to take them off. Such a level of comfort is achieved with the thick, soft valor earcups and the double layered headband cushion. The ergonomic design of the leather-coated headband ensures a perfect fit even with a single hand. Similarly, you also get a removable audio cable with this headphone to always replace it with new to renew the service life.
4. Audeze LCD-GX
Best Gaming Headphone for Esports
REASONS TO BUY Audeze LCD-GX
✓ High sensitivity
✓ Detachable cable
✓ Magnesium housing
✓ Suspension headband
✓ Memory foam ear-pads
✓ Quick response time
✓ Reference planar magnetic technology
REASONS TO AVOID Audeze LCD-GX
✗ Price is the only con that I could find in this product
- Performance – The LCD-GX is designed to be the best in audio performance for Gamers. It’s based on our rave-reviewed LCD series headphones, so it has a 100mm/4 inch diameter driver – about 2x the size of other gaming headphones. This gives the GX more bass response, and it’s open-back design gives the widest, most accurate soundstage.
- Microphone – The LCD-GX includes a detachable cable with a built-in directional, noise-attenuating boom microphone. The thoughtfully designed microphone cable includes a mute button and flexible gooseneck arm, allowing customized positioning to ensure each individual can find the angle that works best.
- Compatibility – The LCD-GX comes with 2 exchangeable cables – The boom mic cable, and a standard LCD series cable (for those who don’t always need the boom mic). The boom mic cable terminates with a 1/8” TRRS 4 conductor plug for use with virtually all PCs, Macs, cellphones, etc. We also include a dual 1/8” inch splitter for separate headphone and microphone inputs and a ¼” stereo plug adapter.
- Comfort – The LCD-GX is handcrafted in Audeze’s California factory and features a magnesium housing, memory foam leather-free ear pads, and a suspension headband designed to reduce weight and extend comfort for marathon gaming sessions.
- Made in our Southern California factory
Audeze is the dream brand, no matter which field of entertainment you belong to. Their headphones provide a top-notch experience to every perfectionist out there. Similarly, the Audeze LCD-GX are the best audiophile gaming headphones for every gamer in the world. It is a flawless device that is built to last for several generations without any problem. So, if budget isn’t a problem, I suggest that you take a look at this beast.
What good is a headset if you are not satisfied with the sound quality? Even after so many years, AKG failed to understand that audio isn’t all about clarity. Sometimes, the user looks for a frequency response that vibrates with the audio. Fortunately, Audeze LCD-GX provides far more immersive audio than AKG and several other big brands so, if you enjoy music while gaming, Audeze is the best choice for you.
Professional gamers don’t mind spending a little extra on their gaming equipment. It is because it all pays off in the form of sponsors and consistent winning streaks. Audeze LCD-GX is optimized to provide an immersive audio experience to anyone who desires it. This device’s reference planar magnetic technology ensures astonishing sound quality and immersion. Similarly, the magnetic drivers are optimized for better soundstage, surround, and quick bass response.
Audeze is the world’s first brand to combine the deep sound quality of audiophiles with the accuracy of gaming headphones (Open Back Headphones for Gaming). So, the device has great potential regardless of which form of entertainment you use it. As a result, the majority of the Esports mainstream gamers prefer these headphones over any other. The best part is that you are not limited to gaming, as this audiophile gaming headset is equally beneficial for mixing, studios, and audio editing.
5. Meze 99 Neo
Best Audiophile Headphone for Bass
REASONS TO BUY Meze 99 Neo
✓ Portable audiophile headphone
✓ Improved bass
✓ Compatible with all entertainment devices
✓ Soft earcups
✓ Low power consumption
✓ Self-adjusting PU headband
REASONS TO AVOID Meze 99 Neo
✗ The bass is a little boomy for soft music
- A fresh take on the 99 series for the uptown audiophile, 99 NEO closed-back headphone brings together Meze Audio’s sound signature and design style. The 99 Neo wired over-ear headset features coal black textured earcups and cast zinc alloy hardware – creating a subtle yet modern cutting-edge look.
- POWER EFFICIENT WITH ANY DEVICE due to low impedance (26 Ohm). No need for amplification making them suitable for gaming, home office, studio recording, video editing, and podcast monitoring. They easily plug-in with your computer, laptop, smartphone, tablet MP3 & MP4 player. Using it with a DAC, AMP, or a DAP will improve the music listening experience.
- SELF-ADJUSTING PU Leather HEADBAND that spreads the weight out and fits all head sizes, making the Meze 99 Classics a comfortable premium high-end headphone. It features a Lightweight hi-res headset weighing only 9.2 ounces, with soft comfortable earpads made for long listening sessions with no ear fatigue. Suitable for all music lovers, guitar, midi keyboard, and instrument players.
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: Hard carrying pouch for better protection, detachable 1.5m thread Kevlar OFC cable with microphone and remote, 3.5 mm to 6.3mm gold-plated jack adapter, airplane jack adapter, cable pouch.
- FULLY SERVICEABLE: No glue, just nuts, and bolts. We guarantee that all the 99 Classics are made of replaceable parts. These headphones are built to last.
Being is gamer doesn’t necessarily mean that your whole world should revolve around gaming. Sometimes, even professional gamers need some relaxation time for mental relaxation. What other option is better than music and movies to clear your mind? Therefore, the Meze 99 Neo is the best all-in-one headphone for your gaming setup.
Some people think that audiophile gamer headset only comes in the open back. Though it is true to some extent, Meze broke the stereotype with their new release. The problem with open backs like the Audeze is that it causes significant sound leaks. This flaw annoys the people in the surroundings as the noise may disturb them. Fortunately, the 99 Neo is a unique product suitable for gaming and entertainment. It doesn’t leak any sound even at max volume while providing exceptional sound quality.
Entertainment headphones need to draw low power from the device. Moreover, the heavy amplifiers further demotivate the use of any device other than the gaming PC. However, Meze 99 is very different from other gaming headphones in the market. It doesn’t require any additional amplifier to deliver the high fidelity sound that you need. Similarly, the 26Ohm further reduces the power consumption, making it suitable for all entertainment devices.
However, the power-efficient device doesn’t mean that you will be missing out on the audio performance. The device provides more than enough sound clarity and bass depth to indulge you in a perfect gameplay experience. Furthermore, the ear cups are very easy on the ears and don’t cause unnecessary strain from wearing headphones. The self-adjusting PU ear pads ensure perfect grip on the ears without pushing against your head. You also get a hard-carrying pouch with the headphone to take it wherever you go and use it as an everyday headphone.
6. Logitech G PRO X
Best Gaming Headphone with Mic
REASONS TO BUY Logitech G PRO X
✓ G 50-millimeter drivers
✓ USB soundcard
✓ Esports headphone
✓ Detachable mic
✓ Memory foam earcups
✓ Logitech G HUB software
✓ Next-gen 7.1 surround
REASONS TO AVOID Logitech G PRO X
✗ It doesn’t have RGB lighting like most gaming headsets
- Detachable pro grade microphone featuring real time Blue Voice technology, including noise reducer, compressor, limiter and more for cleaner, professional sounding voice comms; Requires included USB external sound card, Windows PC, and Logitech G HUB software
- Next gen 7.1 and object based surround sound for greater in game positional, distance, and object awareness during gameplay. Requires included USB external sound card, Windows PC, and Logitech G HUB software
- Soft memory foam ear-pads with your choice of premium passive noise canceling leatherette or soft, breathable velour for supreme comfort
- Built to last with a durable aluminum fork and steel headband. Impedance – 35 Ohm
- Advanced PRO G 50 millimeter drivers deliver clear and precise sound imaging with improved bass response. Hear footsteps and environmental cues with clarity to give you the competitive advantage in game
Logitech is the go-to brand for every gaming accessory that you need. All their products are of the highest grade and provide acceptable performance for the perfect gameplay experience. Gamers prefer accessories from renowned brands like Logitech for their reliability and unmatched performance. So, if you only want a tested product, I suggest that you should pick this one.
Every feature of the Logitech G Pro X is optimized to take your gaming ability to the next level. For instance, the G-50 drivers deliver clear and high-quality audio without causing any distortion. Moreover, the good accuracy and response time are also greatly improved when compared to other products in the list. Secondly, the headphone comes with their own USB sound card amplifier. Although it limits the compatibility to gaming PCs only, the enriched sound experience is worth the sacrifice.
The headphone is tweaked for long gaming sessions and doesn’t cause any fatigue on the ears. The memory foam earpads provide a perfect grip with a soft touch on the ears. Similarly, the adjustable headband is covered with a smooth material. You can adjust the size of your headphone according to your head for a personalized experience. If that’s not enough, all Logitech headphones are compatible with support software that you can use to customize your gaming experience.
7. Audio-Technica ATH-G1WL
Best Wireless Audiophile Gaming Headphone for PC
REASONS TO BUY Audio-Technica ATH-G1WL
✓ Selectable 7.1 surround
✓ Lag-free wireless experience
✓ Long-lasting battery life
✓ Comfortable ear-pads
✓ Detachable mic
REASONS TO AVOID Audio-Technica ATH-G1WL
✗ It is not compatible with consoles like PlayStation and xbox
- Not compatible with console including PS4 and Xbox. Compatible with laptops, PCs, and Macs (high Sierra, Mojave) with USB Type-A connector.
- Lag-free wireless operation in the 2. 4 GHz range ensures dependable, real-time communication with no interference
- Large-diameter 45 mm drivers are specially tuned to bring audio-technical studio-quality sound to the gaming world
- Selectable 7. 1 surround sound mode offers breathtaking, in-the-game sound. Mute, volume, and surround sound controls are conveniently located on the ear cup for easy access.Microphone Polar Pattern:Hypercardioid
- State-of-the-art, flexible (and detachable) Boom microphone, with highly directional pickup, provides crystal-clear in-game voice communication
The problem with most audiophile headphones is that they limit mobility. Even the longest audio cord has a limit and doesn’t allow much room for movement. Moreover, 60% of headphone damage occurs because the user gets up without taking off the headphones. However, ATH-G1WL solves this problem by providing a modern solution to this problem. It is a wireless audiophile headphone that doesn’t compromise on performance and mobility. So, if you are a fan of audiophile headphones, I suggest that this wireless device will change your game.
The G1WL is a premium wireless headphone with some serious sound quality. Firstly, the durable material of this device is better than most high-end products on the list. It is made with heavy-duty reinforced plastic that prolongs the service life without compromising on user comfort. Moreover, the headband is adjustable according to the head.
Secondly, the headphone uses large-diameter 45-mm drivers to enhance the audio output. The clarity of these headphones is comparable to the studio and professional gaming headphones. Moreover, you can also enable the 7.1 surround mode for an even more, indulging gaming experience. When not gaming, you can take off the microphone to use it as a normal headphone for music and movies. So, the G1WL is the perfect budget headphone for casual users.
8. Shure SRH1540 Premium
Best Audiophile Multimedia Headphones
REASONS TO BUY Shure SRH1540 Premium
✓ 40mm neodymium drivers
✓ Highly durable
✓ Premium diaphragm
✓ Superior acoustic performance
✓ Steel frame
✓ Circumaural design
REASONS TO AVOID Shure SRH1540 Premium
✗ It doesn’t provide quality bass for rock and fast music.
- 40 mm neodymium drivers deliver superior acoustic performance for an expansive soundstage with clear, extended highs and warm bass
- Diaphragm developed with APTIV Film for improved linearity and lower THD (total harmonic distortion)
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Lightweight construction features aircraft-grade aluminum alloy yoke and carbon fiber cap for enhanced durability
- Steel driver frame with vented center pole piece improves linearity and eliminates internal resonance for consistent performance at all listening levels
Shure SRH1540 belongs to the premium class of professional headphones. It even includes premium in its name. So, you won’t be wrong to expect a little extra from the product in terms of experience and performance. As a result, the Shure headphone is widely used by professionals in every field. It provides crystal clear sound so that you can hear all the highs and lows of the sound with minimal focus. In short, if you are looking for the most premium experience that audiophile headphones can offer, I recommend that you check this one out.
SRH1540 comes with several upgrades that you can’t find on other devices. For instance, Shure collaborated with the APTIV Film company to develop the improved diaphragm. It is optimized to provide a lower THD or (total harmonic distortion). Similarly, the closed-back circumaural design prevents sound leakage and suppresses the background sound catchment with active noise cancelling.
Similarly, this audiophile headphone is optimized for long sessions. The soft and comfortable earpads fit perfectly over the ears. Moreover, the lightweight design doesn’t cause any strain on the ears even after several hours of use. Therefore, you can enjoy the long sessions of hardcore gaming without feeling any fatigue on your beloved ears.
9. Neumann NDH20:
Best Monitoring Headphones for Gaming
REASONS TO BUY Neumann NDH20
✓ Linear sound balance
✓ Comfortable wear
✓ Sound isolation
✓ 150-Ohm headphones
✓ Active noise cancellation
REASONS TO AVOID Neumann NDH20
✗ You need a suitable amplifier to use this headphone
- Linear sound balance, like Neumann’s acclaimed studio monitors
- Excellent isolation allows working in noisy environments
- Transparent sound with high resolution
- High long-term comfort, Easy transportation
- 150 Ohm headphone – Pre amp or headphone amp recommended
Modern gaming has evolved a lot in the last decade. It isn’t about personal enjoyment and relaxation anymore. For some people, gaming is a passion and a profession. Such individuals require a headphone that delivers something extra other than the conventional high-quality sound. For example, you need headphones to monitor all the ups and downs in the sound when editing a streaming video to upload. Fortunately, Neumann NDH20 is one such audiophile headphone for gaming. So, if you are a professional game streamer, what’s keeping you away from this product?
Every product that I reviewed has at least one flaw in it. For example, the AKG has low audio, HiFiMan leaks sound, and the Shure headphone doesn’t provide optimum sound for music and movies. Your quest for the flawless, fantastic headset ends with the Neumann NDH20. Though it is the most expensive product here, but the experience is worth every penny. It is a closed-back headphone that goes well with every activity that you can think of.
The NDH20 comes with every feature that you expect from a high-end professional gaming headset. It offers improved active noise cancelling, which is unmatched by any other device in this price range. Similarly, the headphone is optimized to provide natural sound without any internal resonance. So, you don’t have to focus on the sound while editing, as any change in the pitch, becomes very easy to detect.
Secondly, the headphone is built to last several years without any drop-in performance. The circumaural design is supported with carbon fiber and steel reinforcements. So, the headphone can withstand impact damage and will last for at least 5-years if you use them with proper care. Moreover, you can place it in the hard case when traveling to increase the lifespan further. However, it is recommended to use a pre-amp or amplifier with the headphone for critical listening.
High quality is the most important factor in gaming. Competitive gaming requires accurate sound with perfect clarity to locate your enemies. In this regard, audiophile headphones are the perfect option as they provide a neutral audio profile and natural sound of the source. This article discussed the top 9 best audiophile headphones for gaming.
Every headphone in this list is unique in its own way. The worth of each product depends on what you are looking for in the perfect one. Nevertheless, suppose you are looking for a quality headset with an affordable price tag. In that case, no one can beat Logitech G Pro X. Similarly, if you are a perfectionist, the Neuman NDH20 is a one-sided competition against any competition high-end headphones in the world.
Can I use audiophile headphones for gaming?
Yes, audiophile headphones utilize a neutral audio profile rather than a tweaked one. So, you hear uninterrupted audio without any distortion and loss of clarity. As a result, audiophile headphones are perfect for professional gaming.
How much does an audiophile headphone cost?
Usually, the price of audiophile headphones ranges from $150 to $200. However, the lower-end products are often available under $100, and the professional products go all the way up to $1000. So, the price of your audiophile headphone depends on your requirements.
How to choose an audiophile headphone for gaming?
Generally, most audiophile headphones are suitable for gaming and entertainment. However, there are certain factors that ensure the perfect gaming experience for every user. Therefore, it would be best to consider surround, noise cancelling, drivers diameter, surround system, power consumption, comfort, wired/wireless, and the price before choosing your headphone.
Last update on 2023-05-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIGaming techies is supported by it's awesome community, using the amazon affiliate links on our website helps keeps the lights on! at no additional cost to you.