Best Vertical Palm Mouse – Top 4 Picks
If you’re like me, then you hate using a regular mouse. It’s always so inconvenient and hard to use. That’s why I’ve started using a palm mouse, and it’s made my life so much easier. Palm mice are designed to be used with your hand, making them much more comfortable than regular mice.
Plus, they come in various sizes so that you can find the perfect one for you. Check out our list of the best palm mice available and see which is right for you!
- Best Palm Mouse – Summary
- Best Palm Mouse – Reviews
- Bottom Line
Best Palm Mouse – Summary
|ProtoArc EM11||SEE ON AMAZON|
|J-Tech Digital Wireless||SEE ON AMAZON|
|Logitech MX Vertical||SEE ON AMAZON|
|J-Tech Digital Ergonomic||SEE ON AMAZON|
Best Palm Mouse at a Glance
Best Palm Mouse – Reviews
SPECIFICATIONS ProtoArc EM11 Bluetooth Vertical Ergo
Brand: ProtoArc | Color: Black | Unique Feature: Rechargeable, Wireless | Movement Detection Technology: Optical
REASONS TO BUY ProtoArc EM11 Bluetooth Vertical Ergo
✓ Easy to Use
✓ Button Are Well Placed
✓ Beautiful Lights on the Top
REASONS TO AVOID ProtoArc EM11 Bluetooth Vertical Ergo
✗ Some users say its Bluetooth doesn’t work correctly sometimes
- Ergo-Design and Upgrade Comfort: The wireless ergonomic mouse with extended wrist rest fits perfectly in the palm of your hand and promoting a more natural, relaxed forearm and wirst position to helps minimize repetitive stress injuries and reduce muscle tightness in the arms for all-day comfort
- 930mAh Rechargeable Battery: Built-in 930mAh Li-ion battery, The bluetooth vertical mouse is recharged via the included Type-C cable. after 5 minutes of non-operation Enter auto-sleep mode to save power, move the mouse to wake up. Low battery indicator will remind you to charge when the red light flashes
- 4 RGB Lighting Mode: This sleek ergo mouse wireless can switch between 4 different RGB lighting effects with just one button. Note: RGB backlighting can also be turned off by long pressing the light button for 3 seconds, which saves battery power for the mouse
- Switch Up to 3 Devices: With BT 4.0 and 2.4G USB dual connection modes, this ergonomic wireless mouse can connect to 3 different devices simultaneously. easily switching by the click of a mode switch button, compatible with Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac Os X 10.12 or later, Android 4.3 or later
- Adjustable DPI and Convenient: Forward/backward buttons provide convenience when browsing the web, 1000/1600/2400 DPI Levels provide higher sensitivity than standard optical mice for precise optical tracking, and whisper-quiet clicks help you focus on what’s important
This ergonomic mouse is nothing short of incredible. It has made working on my computer much more comfortable for me. Before I chose to test out this vertical mouse, I had yet to ultimately realize how difficult it was to operate with a standard-sized wireless mouse. Now that I have tried it, I realize how uncomfortable it was. The entire product, including all of its features, has earned me complete satisfaction.
SPECIFICATIONS J-Tech Digital Wireless Mouse Vertical USB Mouse
Brand: J-Tech Digital | Color: Black | Connectivity Technology: USB | Unique Feature: Ergonomic Design
REASONS TO BUY J-Tech Digital Wireless Mouse Vertical USB Mouse
✓ Great performance for the price.
✓ Unique ergonomic design
REASONS TO AVOID J-Tech Digital Wireless Mouse Vertical USB Mouse
✗ Not Very Durable
- Unique ergonomic design with removable palm rest to reduce hand and wrist pain
- Two thumb buttons can be used for back/forward browser navigation
- Driver free 3-mode DPI shift:600/1000/1600DPI adjustable
- High-resolution optical sensor with adjustable sensitivity for accuracy and responsiveness
- Receiver Distance:10 meters Nano Receiver; The receiver is attached to the bottom of mouse.
My hand was hurting from using a regular mouse all day, so I bought this one for work. After a few days, this mouse changed everything! My pain is gone. The natural, comfortable position for your hand is with your knuckles vertical and your thumb on top. That posture makes this mouse “ergonomic” and pleasant.
SPECIFICATIONS Logitech MX Vertical Wireless Mouse
Brand: Logitech | Color: GRAPHITE | Unique Feature: Ergonomic Design | Movement Detection Technology: Optical
REASONS TO BUY Logitech MX Vertical Wireless Mouse
✓ Advanced Ergonomic Design
✓ Hyper-Efficient Tracking
REASONS TO AVOID Logitech MX Vertical Wireless Mouse
✗ A consumer said the switches in this mouse began to fail after about ten months
- ADVANCED ERGONOMIC DESIGN – Places your hand in a natural handshake position using a unique 57-degree angle, preventing forearm twisting and reducing muscular strain by 10 percent (As compared with a traditional non-vertical mouse. Based on Logitech Study, September 2017)
- HYPER-EFFICIENT TRACKING – 4000 DPI high-precision sensor provides precise tracking that requires 4x less hand movement compared to a traditional mouse with a 1000 DPI sensor
- CROSS-COMPUTER CONTROL – Game-changing capacity to navigate seamlessly on three computers, and copy-paste text, images, and files from one to the other using Logitech FLOW
- THREE WAYS TO CONNECT – Use with up to three Windows or Mac computers via included wireless USB unifying receiver or Bluetooth smart technology or the included USB-C charging cable
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY – With quick charging: Stays powered for 4 months on a full charge – and get 3 hours of use from a 1-minute quick charge (Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions)
After years of using a conventional mouse, my carpal tunnel syndrome is in severe discomfort. Thanks to this mouse, I can put in a full day at the office with minimum pain. Also, the mouse’s size is ideal for my hands, making its buttons easy to access.
Even though the rubbery gripping texture has started to “shine” a little on my device where my fingers rest, it is still one of my favorite features. The battery life is superb. It can go for months without needing a recharge. I’ve never had a wireless mouse with better battery life.
SPECIFICATIONS J-Tech Digital Ergonomic Mouse
Brand: J-Tech Digital | Color: Black | Unique Feature: Ergonomic Design | Number of Buttons: 7
REASONS TO BUY J-Tech Digital Ergonomic Mouse
✓ Removable Palm Rest
✓ 4 Adjustable Settings
REASONS TO AVOID J-Tech Digital Ergonomic Mouse
✗ The mouse wheel sometimes activates with side pressure, which can be disastrous
- 𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐂 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 – Designed to alleviate wrist pain, the V638R’s natural handshake position reduces pressure on your wrist while positioning your thumb comfortably between the back and forward buttons.
- 𝟒 𝐀𝐃𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐏𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 – Cycle through 4 different DPI Settings (800 / 1600 / 2400 / 3600 DPI) to adjust mouse responsiveness and cursor sensitivity. Optical tracking technology ensures greater sensitivity for precise tracking on a wide range of surfaces.
- 𝐀𝐃𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐆𝐁 𝐋𝐄𝐃𝐬 – 6 different RGB LED variations make expressing creativity and re-inventing your workspace easy.
- 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐋𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓 & 𝟕 𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐒 – Included with the V638R is a magnetic removable palm rest that protects the user’s hand and wrist from contact with hard surfaces. All 7 button functions are customizable to meet the user’s need with the use of 3rd party software.
- 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓 – All J-Tech Digital products include a One-Year Manufacturer Replacement Warranty and free lifetime technical support from our customer support team located in Sugar Land, TX. Support is available from 9AM – 6PM CST, Monday through Friday. Contact information available on our seller page.
This mouse is a must-have for people who do computer-based work from home and have discomfort in their hands or wrists due to conditions like carpal tunnel syndrome. My hand no longer aches after using this type of mouse. The RGB’s vivid color is another perk for me.
After reading this post, you should know what to look for in a palm mouse and some specific models that might fit your needs. Always try different types at an electronics store before making your final decision.
Does a claw grip harm your hand?
Hands don’t hurt with the claw grip. Thus, the palm grip wins the claw grip vs. palm grip mouse combat.
What is a palm grip mouse?
The palm grip mouse is the most popular gadget. It entails resting your palm on the mouse’s with your fingers on the significant buttons.
Last update on 2023-02-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIGaming techies is supported by it's awesome community, using the amazon affiliate links on our website helps keeps the lights on! at no additional cost to you.