Keep Hands Warm while Gaming – How to Guide
How to Keep Hands Warm while Gaming
Gaming might be your favorite free-time sport, but how you feel when you got cold hands? Cold hands during the game can disrupt your game flow and can make cause you to lose the round very often. Additionally, these cold hands cause an unpleasant feeling in the fingers that is almost impossible to avoid, and thus the irritation gates increased.
Related: Reduce CPU Usage
If you want to make yourself win the game by tricking your body that you are doing the best, the best solution is to do some strategies to keep your hands warm while gaming. There is the widest range of strategies that you can apply to make this happen to you. If you don’t know what these are, this guide will surely help you.
However, before moving any further to apply some strategies, we suggest that you get some basic information on the reasons why your hand gets cold, their consequences, and then get some deeper knowledge on how to keep the hands warm. It will help you better understand your problem, and thus the application of the strategies might become easier for you.
Causes of your Hands Getting Cold
There are many things that can cause your hands to get colder, most often while you play the game. Following are some of the most common reasons that you must know:
Sitting still for an Extended Period
The very common reason why you feel so cold in your hands is that you probably sit still for quite a long period of time. It is a biological point of view that when you sit still for an extended period, the cold thing is likely to happen to you.
The reason for this is that the brain of the human body is meant to act as per the signals it receives from different organs of the body. If you sit still and your brain doesn’t receive any signals, it tends to channel the blood to the moving organs rather than the still ones. So, it is for this reason that you get your hands and feet cold very often.
Another most obvious and common reason for your hands getting colder at the time you are playing the game is the unhealthy lifestyle that you continue to adopt in your daily routine. Scientifically prove, sedentary lifestyle habits are probably the main reason for colder hands. So, your overall health is very important in making you relieve of the issue.
Colder Gaming Environment
If you have set up your gaming desk in a chiller room, there are many chances that you face this issue of getting colder hands while gaming. It might be you prefer to sit in a colder room to get better focus for the game you are playing, but still, if this is affecting your normal gaming experience, then you might want to reconsider this.
So, these were the most common causes which subject you to have colder hands while you are busy gaming.
Cold Hand Can Lead to Something Serious
While there may be many reasons why your hands get cold often while you are playing games, the issue is something that you must take notice of at an earlier stage. If you are one of those persons who think gaming is the relevant part of their lives, these colder hands can have a real negative effect on it. You will feel your gaming pace getting reduced, and if it persists, you may also lose the motor activities that have been helping you win the game.
You must not take sharp pain and tingling sensations lightly as they can actually lead to some severe medical issues in life. So, keeping these things in view, you must try out applying some relieving techniques to keep your hands warmer and working better.
There are also many solutions which you can try considering to get rid of this issue. Here are some things that you can try:
What’s the Solution; Keep your Hands Warmer while Playing
Following are some most helpful tips that you can follow to get warmer hands for gaming:
Design your Gaming Area for Long-stay Duration
If you think your hands get colder often because you have set up your gaming desk in a colder region, then making some changes to the area might help you get rid of the issue. You can make your room well-ventilated. You can also make some other changes in the room that make space well-ventilated for extended durations of time.
If you feel you cannot make your room well-ventilated without an AC, you can do one thing; keep it away from your desk. By doing this, you will not feel colder at any part of your body.
This way, you will not feel colder in your hands, and you will feel much better and warmer. The warmer hands are undoubtedly better and support efficiently to play the games smoothly.
Make Some Movements
As you know that you face this cold issue because of the reason that you sit still for an extended period. So, the most useful solution to this problem that you can try out making some random movements to keep the blood regulating in your body.
If you are so busy playing your games, you can use those smaller instances of the break to stretch your body. These smaller yet regular movements will drive more power and warmth to your hands, feet, and various other muscles of your body.
Try out Gaming Gloves
Another thing that you can try out to make keep your hands warm all the time while you are playing your games is wearing special gaming gloves. Many gamers opt for gaming gloves mainly because of the reason that they help them keep their hands’ temperature at a normal functional level.
Moreover, most of the gaming gloves come with anti-sweat properties that help your hands to be free of sweat that may also enable professionals to carry on more precise movements and actions.
Some Final Words
So, now you’ve got many options, and you can choose gaming any one of these. All these solutions are extremely helpful in keeping your hands warm while you are playing, even for an extended period.
Gaming Gloves – Best Sellers
- ✅High copper content – Copper Arthritis Compression Gloves have high copper content. We infuse it directly into the nylon fibers. Our products are constructed with 85% copper-infused nylon and 12% spandex. Our premium fabric will also withstand washing and will not lose its function over the course of time like many other gloves!
- ✅Relief of All Types of Hand Pain – Copper Arthritis Compression Gloves are designed to help you get the support you need for all day and all night comfort. Commonly used by people suffering pain in the hands, Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel, Tendonitis, stiff or sore muscles, tendons & joints, wrists and more! Extra wrist strap provides support for wrists.Get more relief !
- ✅2 Pairs Breathable Compression Gloves Packed – Get 4 gloves(2 left and 2 right) with lower price and quality Guaranteed.Two sizes are available.See SIZING CHART for optimum fit.The unisex color and design make these gloves ideal for women, men and older family members.
- ENHANCED GRIP – Keeps the controller, mouse or Sim Racing steering wheel secure even during intense gameplay. Our specially constructed gaming gloves with anti-slip fabric for the palm area improve performance and ensure maximum gamer grip.
- SWEAT PROOF – No more wiping your hands or using toxic anti-sweat lotions. Our gaming gloves for sweaty hands have a special suede-like textured fabric for the palm area which ensures hands stay dry. And yes, they are washable too.
- COMFORT FIT – Gaming gloves should never feel like they are getting in your way. These are made from a light, stretchable and breathable fabric that feels like a second skin. Perfect for longer gaming sessions on PC or console. Super comfortable around the wrist and between the fingers.
- COMFORT – Keep your hands from freezing in cold office spaces while wicking sweat for hotter hands. No more clammy hands!
- LIMBER – Comfortable compression improves circulation to give your hands the extra support they need to get through the work day.
- PROTECT – Protect laptop palm rests from being worn down by the sandpapery rubbing from palm and wrist oils.
What causes cold extremities / hands while stationary?
Cold extremities while stationary can be caused by poor circulation, exposure to cold temperatures, and certain medical conditions such as Raynaud’s disease, peripheral artery disease, and hypothyroidism.
How can I warm up my cold extremities / hands while stationary?
Some ways to warm up cold extremities while stationary include:
1- Wearing warm clothing, such as gloves, socks, and a hat
2- Doing light exercises or stretches to improve circulation
3- Using a heating pad or hot water bottle to warm up the affected area
4- Soaking in a warm bath or shower
5- Drinking warm liquids, such as tea or broth
Are cold extremities / hands while stationary a serious concern?
Cold extremities while stationary can be a sign of an underlying medical condition that requires treatment. If you experience cold extremities frequently or if they do not improve with warming measures, it is important to speak with a healthcare provider for further evaluation and treatment.
Can cold extremities / hands while stationary be prevented?
To prevent cold extremities while stationary, you can:
1- Dress warmly in cold weather
2- Avoid staying in cold environments for long periods of time
3- Exercise regularly to improve circulation
4- Avoid smoking, as it can damage blood vessels and reduce circulation
5- Eat a healthy diet and maintain a healthy weight to reduce the risk of conditions that can cause cold extremities.
Last update on 2023-05-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API Gaming techies is supported by it's awesome community, using the amazon affiliate links on our website helps keeps the lights on! at no additional cost to you.