Minecraft fix: Https://aka.ms Remoteconnect FIXED
Minecraft is perhaps the most beloved game for both young and classic gamers. The game was first pre-released for testing in 2009 and fully released in 2011. It has remained at the top of sandbox games since then. The game is available on all major PC and console OS. Moreover, the latest Microsoft Cross-platform feature allows you to use a single Microsoft Minecraft account on all your devices. However, most users face the Https://aka.ms Remoteconnect issue when signing in on their console. If you are one such user, I guarantee that this article will help you solve it.
Related: Best Gaming Pc Under 1000$
- What is the Https://aka.ms Remoteconnect Problem?
- PlayStation 4
- Xbox One
- Nintendo Switch
- Minecraft – Best Sellers
What is the Https://aka.ms Remoteconnect Problem?
The Remote connect problem is mainly faced by the console players. As mentioned earlier, Microsoft Cross-platform support allows you to use a single Minecraft account on all your devices. However, the feature is still new and has several bugs in it. So, what causes the problem?
If you are using the Cross-platform feature for the first time, you will most likely be greeted with this error on the sign-in screen. It is because the game doesn’t allow multiple devices on a single account which contradicts the Cross-platform feature. So, if that is your case, don’t panic, as I will provide the complete solution in a while.
Modern consoles are programmed to generate autosave files after a while. This helps in keeping track of your game progress all the time. However, the game files may get corrupted for several reasons, including loss of power, improper shutdown, virus, and date/time settings. In that case, the game will start to malfunction and won’t let you sign in with your Microsoft account.
You need an active internet connection with no restrictions to access the sign-in page. However, if you have a faulty internet connection or the device isn’t connected to the internet at all, you will encounter several problems with your game. In this regard, the remote connect error will always be there to block your access.
How to Fix it?
The fix to Https://aka.ms Remoteconnect problem depends on what’s causing it in the first place. By now, you should have fully understood the nature of your problem. So, it will be much easier for you to follow the step-by-step guide for your particular case.
The New Device Issue
- Download and install the latest version of Minecraft on your PS4/Nintendo Switch/Xbox console.
- Open the multiplayer access settings and note down the access code from the screen.
- Open https://account.microsoft.com/ on the internet browser and sign in with your Microsoft account.
- Next, go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect in a new tab and fill in the details like your Microsoft account and the Minecraft access code.
- Agree to the game’s terms & conditions, and your new console will be registered with the game.
- In some cases, invalid login information may also cause the problem. So, make sure that you are using the correct email and password for the account.
Modern consoles like PS4 and Xbox allow you to access game data files directly from the file manager. The only way to fix the file corruption issue is to remove the faulty files and start a new game. Here’s how:
- Turn on the console and access the settings app from the home screen.
- Navigate to system storage settings and open it.
- Now search for the Minecraft game data folder and open it.
- You can save your previous progress if you know which files are causing the problem.
- Otherwise, delete all the saved files, cache, and start a new game.
- Turn on the console and access the Apps & Games tab.
- Navigate to the games section using your controller.
- Search for Minecraft game files and press the menu button on the controller.
- If you know the corrupted files, find and delete those files.
- Otherwise, delete all the saved files, profiles, and game cache.
- Sign in to your Minecraft account and start a new game.
- Turn on the console and access the game menu.
- Navigate to the settings option and open it.
- Search for the Data Management option on the new screen and open it.
- Now, delete all saved game files to get rid of the corrupted data.
- In some cases, you need to sign in to the account, so don’t worry if your game profile data isn’t there.
Setting up Remote Connect on Xbox One
- Make sure that your Microsoft account is signed in on the console.
- Open https://aka.ms/xboxsetup on the Xbox internet browser.
- Search for the access code on the screen and note it down.
- Now, open the internet browser on your PC or the device from which you want to allow remote access.
- Sign in to the same Microsoft account on the second device as well.
- Visit https://aka.ms/remoteconnect on the second device’s internet browser.
- If your Microsoft account sign-in were successful, you would see a box for the access code.
- Enter the code you noted from the Xbox to enable remote connect support.
Setting up Remote Connect on PS4
- Download and install the latest paid version of Minecraft on your PlayStation 4.
- Open the game and toggle multiplayer access settings.
- The game will display an access code on the screen; note it down.
- Sign in to your Microsoft account on the second device that you want to allow remote connection.
- Visit https://aka.ms/remoteconnect from the second device and look for the access code block.
- Enter the access code you noted down earlier, and now all your progress will now be available on both devices.
Minecraft is among the best sandbox games of all time. Moreover, now you can sign in with the same Minecraft account on multiple devices. However, some users face the Https://aka.ms Remoteconnect error when signing in to a new device. This article provides a step-by-step tutorial to help you solve the issue.
Minecraft – Best Sellers
- Skins and texture packs! We have biome settlers, city folk, town folk, and more!
- Xbox Live support, including achievements
- Cross platform play for up to five players between Pocket Edition and Windows 10
- Minecraft is a game about placing blocks and going on adventures
- Explore randomly generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles
- Play in creative mode with unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in survival mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off the dangerous mobs
- The classic UNO card game builds fun on game night with a Minecraft theme!
- UNO Minecraft features a deck and storage tin decorated with graphics from the popular video game!
- Players match colors and numbers to the card on top of the discard pile as in the classic game!
Can I play Minecraft multiplayer with other devices?
Yes, you can use the new Microsoft Cross-platform feature to play games like Minecraft with your friends on different devices. All you need is to enable Communication outside of the Xbox Live feature, and that’s about it.
How to reset the Minecraft account?
Minecraft uses your Microsoft account for sign-in and progress sync. However, you need to reset the account if you forget the password. Visit https://account.live.com/password/reset from any device, enter the details and set up a new password. Use the new information to sign in to your Minecraft account.
Last update on 2023-02-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIGaming techies is supported by it's awesome community, using the amazon affiliate links on our website helps keeps the lights on! at no additional cost to you.